The Adventures Of Glennjamin In Europe

Sunday, August 28, 2005

looking for something to do?

Thanks to Mark's blog...

1. What is your full name? (mumbles) M...... Glenn Davies
2. What color pants are you wearing? fading blue jeans with interesting mud stains picked up on travels
3. What are you listening to right now? random mix of "My Top Rated" on my iPod... current song "I Believe" by Third Day
4. What is the last thing you ate? some ham and cheese sandwiches I made
5. Do you wish on stars? Can't say I do
6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? An intriguing shade of blue
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Um, someone doing a phone interview for a job I'd applied for...
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Go Doc!
10. How old are you today? 64 days away from turning 24
11. Favorite drink(s): ginger beer
12. Favorite sport? Football (the kind played by Man U, Liverpool etc)
13. Do you wear contacts? No, I keep them in my address book ;)
14. Siblings? Younger brother Alastair.
15. Favorite month? October (my birthday!)
16. Favorite food? Riceballs and groundnut (peanut) soup... mmmm
17. What was the last movie you saw? saw "Pollock" with Ed Harris on TV last night
18. Favorite day of the year? December 25 is pretty good... I like January 1 also
19. What do you do to vent anger? Write... think... listen to some venting music...
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? Lego... still is!
21. Summer or winter? Summer
22. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
23. Chocolate or vanilla? Mango :)
24. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? If they feel like it...
25. Who is most likely to respond? Fred
26. Who is least likely to respond? Fred's twin brother Joe
27. When is the last time you cried? I was watching a movie ;)
28. What is under your bed? At the moment, carpet
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? tough question (i've known lots of people off-and-on for a long time)... Anna Lear, Ethan Ring, Steve Dickman
30. What did you do last night? Watched movies on TV, chatted with folks around the globe
31. What are you afraid of? um... finding out the crossroads is a dead end
32. Plain, buttered, or salted popcorn? Not a popcorn fan...
33. Favorite car? oh how I wish I could drive :) Go the old-school Minis like in the Italian Job... the 1969 version.
34. Favorite flower? Roses are cool... and my parents have a huge garden
35. Number of keys on key ring? Don't have a key ring at present...
36. Favorite day of the week? Sundays are good
37. What did you do on your last birthday? Probably went to an izakaya (Japanese pub) and followed that up with karaoke :D
38. How many states have you lived in? 1 State (Queensland = Australia), 3 Regions (Northern Region, Western Region and Greater Accra Region = Ghana), 1 Prefecture (Okinawa = Japan)

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Steven said...

1. What is your full name? R. Steven Gray

2. What color pants are you wearing? I just got up, so I'm wearing a pair of grey gym shorts.

3. What are you listening to right now?
Joyce Meyer, whom my mom is watching down the hall.

4. What is the last thing you ate?
Some cake last night.

5. Do you wish on stars? Nope.

6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Dark green.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Technically I didn't speak to him, but I called Jonas Faukman from "The DaVinci Code". It was part of an online webquest.

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep.

10. Age? I'll be 16 in 1.5 months.

11. Favorite drink(s): Water.

12. Favorite sport? Soccer, contact football.

13. Do you wear contacts? Yeah, since I was 12.

14. Siblings? One sister and a half-sister.

15. Favorite month? October.

16. Favorite food? Pizza.

17. What was the last movie you saw? Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

18. Favorite day of the year? July 4th, December 24th and 25th.

19. What do you do to vent anger? Withdraw for a while, listen to some rock music or Irish drinking songs.

20. What was your favorite toy as a child? Legos.

21. Summer or winter? Winter. It's too bloody hot in the summer down here.

22. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.

23. Chocolate or vanilla? If at a point where I must consume superflouous sugar, chocolate.

24. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Only if I ask them a pointed question that warrants a reply.

25. Who is most likely to respond? Dane or Luke, Laura, Kara, Tony.

26. Who is least likely to respond? Matt.

27. When is the last time you cried? I can't remember.

28. What is under your bed? Dust.

29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Jarrod.

30. What did you do last night? Posted on a message board, played the webquest on Dan Brown's web site.

31. What are you afraid of? Finding out after the fact that I've done the wrong thing.

32. Plain, buttered, or salted popcorn? Buttered.

33. Favorite car? Jeep Wrangler.

34. Favorite flower? Something I saw in a hotel garden, I don't know the name.

35. Number of keys on key ring? No keys.

36. Favorite day of the week? Friday.

37. What did you do on your last birthday? Played frisbee golf.

38. How many states have you lived in? Just one: Florida.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home