The Adventures Of Glennjamin In Europe

Friday, September 23, 2005

The latest Monday Meme - picture this

Monday Meme 18 : 2005-09-19 : Picture This


1. Do you own a camera (or multiple cameras)? What kind(s)?


One is a Canon Powershot A200... digital camera. The other is a Panasonic digital video camera... not sure of model but it's got 3CCD so I like it :D


2. Do you prefer digital or film cameras?


Digital is nice and handy for travelling, posting on internet etc. A nice film SLR is fun. Now a digital SLR... that'd be nice.


3. How often do you take pictures?


When I'm sightseeing, seeing friends, partying, travelling, often. Everyday... not a whole lot. But I do like taking shots of anything out of the ordinary... or ordinary things from out-of-the-ordinary angles... ;)


4. Do you like having your picture taken? Have you ever modeled or considered modeling?


I don't mind having my photo taken. And yes, I have had modelling shots done. Didn't get any work out of it though. :)


5. What is your most treasured photo?


My most treasured photo... good question. There's a nice one of me in a samurai costume...


I was the 59th person to take this week's Monday Meme!

2 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger Angela said...

i'm such a flippin idiot! tonight at supper for some reason i got to thinking about your pet penguin and i was like "hmm bonaparte firecracker" napolean bonaparte, firecracker- dynamite, OH MY FREAKIN GOODNESS!!!!"


so yeah, i just now got it. i'm a quick one aren't i?

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Minifigs & Monsters said...

LOL!

You are a quick one, Angela... :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home